Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jolly Phonics Booklet

My boys love little things for their little hands, so I just made a little booklet for my 4 year old to help him learn his phase 1 phonics (don't panic, I'm not pushing a four year old to learn how to read and write, I'm just gently encouraging and providing the means for when he's ready to learn).
He loves it, though he still doesn't want to write the letters. For the moment we're happy to sing the songs and do the cute actions.

I got the idea of how to make a booklet using an A4 peice of paper from Pinterest.
Oh how I love Pinterest.


Feel free to make your own x




1 comment:

  1. How adorable. Nothing beats a "mommy and me" time for little ones, and fitting some learning in is always awesome. ;D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete